My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mac Attack...





Another great find from today is this vintage Nike McEnroe checkerboard tag jacket. I gotta be honest my girl found this too, she killed it today!!!!!!! When she showed it to me I said "YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS", she looked at me like I was crazy and almost put it back but then I told her the store behind the comment! We just sold a vintage red Nike Mcenroe suit the other day so it was nice to get a new Mac piece that quickly. I have never seen this jacket before in my life and if it was an XL I wouldve probably kept it but its a sz Small (can fit a Medium for sure). It has a couple spots on the front so I'm gonna get it cleaned then it will be ready to go!

No comments: