My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I got it for the LO...






...literally!!! Hit up the Flea Market today and scooped this bad boy for CHEAP!!!! My girl actually found it and said youre welcome......I said for what? She said finding this for you and pulled it from the rack! Its a sz Medium and in good condition, just needs a little dry cleaning. There's no better feeling than finding a gem buried in the mix!

2 comments:

Allday said...

feelin it for real, the cookie and the lo usa down the sleeve look a1 but the back looks a tad suspect, no diss. but awesome find for sure. mad props for your chick!

For All To Envy said...

Nah its legit, crappy iPhone pics probably made the back look weird. I just updated the post with actual pics, I wish it was a Lrg!