My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Fear the Deer...





Big Dog Pitbull!!!! C'mon seriously, nobody is a real Bucks fan during the regular season, right? Now that they're one game away from going to the second round the bandwagon is getting pretty full! I can't hate on fair weather fans though, especially Milwaukee's Best because their "Bucks" are still Green :-) BTW whats the big deal with the Bango ladder dunk, I think I did that in highschool one night when I was drunk. I wanna see him hang from the rafters, free fall with no parachute into a no look Dee Brown dunk!!!! Oh yeah the jersey is sz 48 and the hat is FREE with purchase, you can thank Bango for that!

No comments: