My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Is there a Doctor in the House???




The Mets are in 1st place.....but don't get your hopes up kids because we all know come October, Mr Met will be hitting the bottle while Mrs Met dances at Scores (Sterns favorite strip joint). OK lets cut to the chase, these are the dopest vintage Mets shirts you will ever see in your life and frankly wearing this shirt might possibly help the Mets win a championship. How, you ask?? Well you see, a shirt like this has magical powers that are known to grant wishes to the wearer. Don't believe me??? Take this for example, I rocked a vintage Celtics "I HATE LA" t-shirt back in 2008 and look what happened, they won the championship. You're probably thinking to yourself, that was just a coincidence and why wouldn't I wear it every year then??? That question I cannot answer at this moment in time, but trust me on this one. Back to the shirt at hand, if you don't buy this, UpNorthTrips will and then you'll regret it for the rest of your life!!! We have 2 in stock because that's how we roll, one is deadstock and the other is worn to perfection.....pick your poison or should I say "Release the Poison Raven"!!!!!! You know how to get a hold of me, if my pager mailbox full hit me on the land line!!!

No comments: