My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Catalog Modeling...


You might not know this about me but my lifelong dream is to be a Sears catalog modell!! Is there anything better than old 80s catalog pics? Everytime I see old catalog pics it reminds me of those old family photos where you look back and say what the hell was I thinking! I love the dude in the Celtics varsity jacket, buttoned to the very top in the dead of summer with some short shorts to match. The hoodies on the bottom right are so sick, we had a Celtics, Lakers and Knicks one but they sold out with the quickness. The mesh jerseys at the top left are dope too, we have a bunch of the player ones (Ewing, Bird, Robinson, Barkley) at the store. Source

No comments: