My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

You can hear a PIN drop...



I'm not just a vintage caricature t-shirt addict, I love all vintage caricature gear. There's t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, watches, pennants and even PINS!!!! We have a bunch of different players at the store in the display case but I don't want to show them all at once so I will start posting them on the blog. Honestly every morning when I get to the store I always take a couple minutes and admire them all, its like a ritual for me. Another cool thing about these is the back of the pin has the year stats of the player which could come in handy. Lets say someone goes "Hey, nice Mark Price pin.... but I bet you don't know how many assists he had in 1990-91?" just take off your pin, look at the back and reply "166 beeeaaaaacth!!!!!" You can pin them on your shirt, hat, bag, jean jacket or just collect them for fun. Remember pins are cool and will always be.......even before Kanye started wearing them.

No comments: