My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Outerspace...




If thats what Outerspace looks like than sign me up at Camp Kennedy because I wanna go to the moon!!!!! Aside from the trade show going on at Outerspace in Barcelona right now, the main event has to be the incredible Sneaker Expo Exhibition that is on display at the event. For as far as the eye can see, there are rows of wooden crates with glass windows that reveal a collection of some of the most incredible rare and vintage sneakers ever seen all in one place. I had or still have a bunch of the kicks shown and they could of hollered at me to supply some rare vintage heaters.......maybe next time ;-) Source

No comments: