My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mac Attack...






I wanted to buy these so bad but wasn't gonna spend a stack on them. Above is a pair of OG Nike Mac Attack's from 1986 that just sold on eBay for $995.00 !!!!! The buyer had a best offer option and I sent 3 offers but he declined them all :-( I personally dont think these are worth $1,000 but thats the beauty of eBay.....someone out there thought they were worth that much and bought them, simple as that. I have a Deadstock w/box pair in stock but they are a kids size so I can only hope they transform overnight into a size 10.5 or 11 and I can wear them :-) FYI In 1978 John McEnroe signed an endorsement with Nike. Many of his antics, including kiss the ground were thought to be a way of highlighting his sponsor's gear. All of which was swallowed by an eager set of consumers.

No comments: