My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gucci Goblets..




Above are some vintage Gucci deer goblets which I absolutely love!! Ive been wanting a set of these for awhile now but eveytime I get the chance to buy them I dont feel like spending the paper they cost! As with almost all vintage items the price depends on condition, rarity, quantity etc.. and these are no different. The above set which includes 6 big and 6 small goblets is actually on eBay as we speak with a $5,900.00 buy it now or best offer. There have been companies who've made recent imitations that I could buy for A LOT cheaper but like I always say...."The original is always better".

No comments: