My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Movie Of The Week...



I was never a big movie watcher until the invention of RedBox. Now it seems like everytime I go to the grocery store I pick up a movie on the way out because its only $1!! Seriously what can get you for $1 now-a-days????? A pack of gum, NO! A 20oz soda pop, NO! A gallon of gas, NO! Anyways earlier this week I watched Pineapple Express for the 1st time and it was hilraious!!! I havent laughed that hard in a movie since Superbad. If you havent seen it I suggest making some brownies (not those brownies wink wink), grabbing some Ben & Jerry's half baked ice cream (heavenly!!), picking up ice cold Snapple (Hi Snapple lady!!) and kick back and laugh your ass off!! On a final note I (the #1 movie critic in the nation) give Pineapple Express 5 stars or 2 thumbs up whatever floats your boat!

No comments: