My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 9, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...


...We all scream for Ice Cream!!! Ben & Jerry's is back with a new flavor for you're pallet called YES PECAN. The flavor has Amber Waves of Buttery Ice Cream With Roasted Non-Partisan Pecans.....nuff said! Here's the thing about this new ice cream: If you decide to indulge in some “Yes Pecan” in Scoop Shops during the month of January, Ben & Jerry’s is donating the proceeds to the Common Cause Education Fund. I dont know about you but that sounds like an excuse to eat as much YES PECAN you can physically handle for the next 21 days!!! I havent tried it yet but when I do I'll be sure to let you know how it tatse :-)

No comments: