My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gucci Necklace...


As I often like to do I'll keep with the same theme of the last post. Above is a vintage Gucci perfume necklace that I have in stock. It actually comes with the original box which you dont see that often. I have to hide it because my girlfriend always want to steal it like she does with all my womens vintage, hahahaha. Hopefully this year I'll be able to get everything organized and have a new website which will have all my inventory listed so nobody is left out :-)

1 comment:

simbol said...

hey plz help me out how u could publish adds on your blog by google?

i need help.i have also applied for the add sense in google.they are asking me to give a name of www.exaple.com of my web site.what should i do in this condition.?