My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

25 years ago...



in a card shop far far away, sat a box of 1986 Fleer basketball cards that cost .50 cents a pack or $18 for the whole box! 25yrs later, that same box is up for auction on EBAY with a starting bid of a mere $30,000! You dont know how bad I wanna bid in this auction, buying a wax box of 86 Fleer is on my bucket list right next to sleeping with Britney Spears and playing in an actual Celtics game.....not sure how either of those are gonna pan out for me. I've seen plenty of graded packs but this is the first box that I've seen graded and just the thought of 15-18 Jordan RC's sitting in their is giving me heart palpitations!

No comments: