My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still Thriftin' after all these years...



Thriftin' now-a-days is hit or miss with an emphasis on miss. I remember back in the day I used to fill up carts at each thrift store, now I'll be lucky to come away with a few gems. Case in point; last week I went to eight thrift stores, after seven goose eggs I was tired, annoyed and ready to call it a day but I went to one more for good measures. The final stop was almost another bust but on the way out I stopped at the scarf rack and low and behold there was a vintage Polo crest medals scarf just sitting there for the taking. Thrift Store tip: Don't sleep on the scarves, there's some big money if you know what you're looking for!

No comments: