My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Swing the John McEnroe, rap rock'n'roll...








Yesterday I went to the Flea Market to see if I could find any buried treasures so to speak. After a couple hours of digging I had several trash bags full of dope gear and on my way to the car to call it a day I stumbled upon a pair of vintage kicks. I was crip walking down the isle, minding my own business when out of the corner of my eye I spotted something. It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Superman!!!!! Actually it was a pair of vintage 1985 Nike Mac Attacks!! *Legal Flashback* I was watching a pair on eBay last year in my size (NIB) that sold for $1,000 BIN!!!!!! I calmly walked over, picked up the shoes, looked at the inside sz/date code and much to my dismay they were a sz 8 which I stopped wearing in 6th grade! Even though they weren't my size they're still a classic sneaker and hold a decent value to them so I asked the guy how much he wanted. He replied "$60" and I replied "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS". He looked at me like I was crazy but then I told him the story and offered him $40 which he quickly agreed to. Dear Nike, please retro these in original form sometime in the near future, thanks!

5 comments:

rndabt said...

awesome mcenroes!

The Salamander said...

GHOSTFACE!!!!!!!

For All To Envy said...

Thanks, I only wish they were my size :-(

For All To Envy said...

Supreme Clientele!!!!!!

heartbug said...

Men adore having shoes as they give both grace and fashion. This brand of shoes which were believed popular in the past seem trendy and modern, are viewed modern nowadays and will definitely be considered modern even in future.
cheap vans shoes