My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Y'all pop the trunk, I pop the hood...







These jackets are supercalifragilisticexpialiDOPENESS!!!! The all red jacket on the left is a vintage Style Auto which is a classic vintage racer style jacket with numerous zippers and the Ferrari patch on the left chest. The Red/Yellow jacket on the right might be my favorite find of last month and is quite possibly cooler than actually owning a Ferrari.....well not that cool, but close. When I found it I was pretty stoked and the coolest thing about it came hours later when I was taking pics. When I took the tag pic I noticed that it was actually made in by Italy by Italstyle under the authority of Ferrari on December 15th of 1979!!! This bad boy is over 30yrs old and its an actual licensed Ferrari product not some bootleg 80s Hampton Beach swag which don't get me wrong is still dope nonetheless.

No comments: