My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crack Kills Volume 8...

Its been awhile since my last relapse but last week I was feenin, so I had to break out some vintage kicks! I started off the week UNDS'ing a pair of 1984 Vandals which was a little nerve racking but they held up nicely with no sign of damage. Fast forward 5 days and the story line is bit different. I woke up in the morning craving a fix, so I went to my closet to grab a pair of vintage kicks. After some debate I felt like getting my Hoya Destroya on and went with some vintage Ewing Eclipse Hi's by Next Sports.........which I thought was a good idea at the time. My brillant plan turned into a nightmare hours later when I was at work and the sole almost fell off the shoe.
I dropped to my knees and asked GOD "Why? How could this happen and what did I do to deserve this??"
He said "Son you have played with fire (fire is a synonym for wearing vintage sneakers, get it) too many times so I have to teach you a lesson!"
I said "but Lord I like wearing vintage sneakers, what good are they if you cant wear them?"
He said "I understand your pain, I love wearing vintage sneakers too!"
I said "We're on the same page Lord, why would you let these fall apart on me if I only wore them to bring joy."
He said "Son you needed a new blog post so I was there to help you!"
I said "Why couldnt have given me another idea instead of ruining my sneakers?"
He said "No, it was time for a Crack Kills post"
I said "I guess you're right, thanks again!"
He Said "Anytime, Peace!"

"Somehow the vintage sneaker game reminds me of the crack game" - [Nas]


brickmortar said...

i lul'd

i do this lord talk all the time and it drives my wife nuts. crack certainly kills.

TTK said...

HAHAAAA that sucks