My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Battle of the Century...






I think everyone and their mother remembers the Godzilla vs Barkley Nike campaign! In the early 90s Nike killed the commercials and now I have to look at frickin puppets all day.....Lord help me if I see another Kobe/Lebron commercial!!! The ad campaign was for Nike’s Air Ballistic Force line of basketball shoes that dropped that year and I can remember kids at school rockin them while I sported some skippies......thanks Dad! The shirt is sz Lrg, Mint condition and looking for a torso!!

Fun Fact: The commercial was a big hit and even a sequel was written and planned for 1994, which would have pitted Charles Barkley and David Robinson against Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. However, due to the projected high cost of such a venture, the sequel idea was abandoned, apparently for good.

No comments: