My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DJ AM x Nike...




Above are some pics that recently surfaced of the DJ AM x Nike Dunk hi collabo that was in the works before Adam passed. These are the 1st actual pics posted on the blogs but I actually saw them a couple weeks back when a sample pair got listed on eBay. I think they are super clean and they remind me of one of my favorite GR dunks, the Orange/Obsidian Footaction Dunk Hi that dropped years ago. The back heel features 3M perforated heel detailing in reference to a turntable and the DJ AM "AC DC" logo is stitched on the tongue tag as well as printed on the insole. Not release date info as of yet but I'll let you know if I hear anything.

No comments: