My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Country...





This shirt just made my day, rather my week, possibly my month, maybe even my year!! Bryant Reeves aka Big Country played six seasons with the Grizzlies. After averaging 13.3 points per game in a solid rookie season, he averaged 16.2 points per game in 1997 and was subsequently awarded with a six-year, $61.8 million contract extension. The next season, 1997-98, was his best, when he averaged 16.3 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 1.08 blocked shots per game. During that season, he scored a career-high 41 points against the Boston Celtics. These caricature tees were produced by Pro Player in the late 90s after Salem was out of the game and they have more of a realistic look to them.

No comments: