My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Steal or Deal...







The vintage Nike Dunks above ended last week on eBay for $271.00 and I ask the question: Steal, Deal or Overpaid??? I guess it really comes down to preference because some people would rather buy a crisp new pair of dunks for $100-$150 over a 25yr old pair of used sneakers for $270 but would you?? The dunks were a sz 9.5 in Michigan's Maize & Blue colors which were part of the original University Dunk colorways. The thing about vintage Dunks is you can usually wear them without any cracking (from my past experiences) unlike most older Nikes like Air Techs for example or even OG Jordans. I had a pair of the OG Michigan dunks Hi's a while back that I think I sold for over $300, maybe even $400 I cant remember. These most likely ended up in the hands of a collector for display purposes or sentimental value rather than someone looking to rock a pair of OG dunks.

No comments: