My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slam DUNK...



Complex just complied a list of The 50 Best Nike Dunks Of All Time (non sb's) for back to school. Im not sure how the list was put together but I could easily replace about half of the dunks that they posted. Where are the all the Co.jp's??? Even some of the general release footaction dunksshould be on the list IMO. I do love the livestrong FLOM's and and the Orchard Street I dunk although I think the siempre fresco's are ten times better. Coming in at #1 was the Wu Tang dunks which are super rare but I dont think they are the best dunk of all time by any means. Anyways head over to Complex to see the whole list.

No comments: