My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If Plan A fails...






...there's always Plan B!! Ive been meaning to do a post on the guys at Plan B Branding for awhile now and tonight seems like the perfect time to do so. First things first, I'm a huge logo fanatic and Casey & Jason are the duo behind some of the coolest MLB and MILB (minor league) logos. I first heard about their site when they did a collaboration with Nai over at Strictlyfitteds. From the moment I checked their blog (The Clink Room) I was hooked.......they had me at corkboard (insert Renee Zellweger voice from Jerry McGuire). The layout of their blog is so cool that when I look at mine I get depressed, but I'm working on that (wink wink). Above is their 1st New Era collabo that dropped yesterday and it features a concept logo taken from the design process with the Tulsa Drillers. The hats are limited to 150 so hurry up and get yours today! To sum it up Casey and Jason are LOGO en la Cabeza........they are like the Wayne & Garth, the Bill & Ted, the Batman & Robin of logos so kick back, relax, sip some cognac and take a tour on the baseball logo rollercoaster that is Plan B Branding!!

No comments: