My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Donnie Baseball...




Mattingly's out in LA now and I think he needs to swing by the store and pick up this shirt!!!! If I had my own caricature t-shirt I would rock it all time, especially at the gym like Cecil Fielder. The shirt is dated 1988 which was actually an off year for the slugger due to recurrent back woes from an injury the previous year. "Donnie Baseball" is one of the most popular Yankees in the team's history. Although Mattingly never played on a World Series championship team or even appeared in a Fall Classic (just missing out by one season at each end of his career), his popularity is nevertheless comparable to that of the all time Yankee greats.

No comments: