My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

As Seen On...




Check out this dope pic of Cecil Fielder in the gym rockin his own caricature tee!!! I have the same tee in stock, size Medium and brand new/w tags. The shirt is from 1990 when Fielder, had his 51-homer/132 RBI year. On the last day of the Tigers' season at Yankee Stadium, Fielder hit his 50th and 51st home runs to become the 11th player in ML history - and only the second in the previous 25 years - to reach the 50-HR plateau. No Detroit Tigers player had turned the mark since Hank Greenberg slugged 58 in 1938. Fielder, whose previous high mark was 14 with Toronto in 1987, provided a sudden and unexpected emergence as a legitimate slugger. P.S. I think I'm gonna make a caricature tee of myself and rock it to the gym :-)

No comments: