My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

As Seen On...

Check out this dope pic of Cecil Fielder in the gym rockin his own caricature tee!!! I have the same tee in stock, size Medium and brand new/w tags. The shirt is from 1990 when Fielder, had his 51-homer/132 RBI year. On the last day of the Tigers' season at Yankee Stadium, Fielder hit his 50th and 51st home runs to become the 11th player in ML history - and only the second in the previous 25 years - to reach the 50-HR plateau. No Detroit Tigers player had turned the mark since Hank Greenberg slugged 58 in 1938. Fielder, whose previous high mark was 14 with Toronto in 1987, provided a sudden and unexpected emergence as a legitimate slugger. P.S. I think I'm gonna make a caricature tee of myself and rock it to the gym :-)

No comments: