My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kenny Powers...



Eastbound & Down: The Complete First Season came out on DVD today. I gotta admit I've only watched the 1st episode because I've been so busy but I'll probably pick up the DVD this week and watch the rest of it. With only 1 season under its belt, Eastbound & Down has people claiming its one greatest shows of all time which has to tell you something.......either they're drunk and stoned while watching it or it really is one of the greatest shows EVER!!!!! The dvd cover alone should make you want to watch it but if thats not doing it for you than just trust me and give it a watch!

No comments: