My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Love Money...



I havent been this excited for a sneaker drop in quite some time. The original Futura FLOM's (For Love or Money) dropped in 05 and only 24 pairs were created which were given to friends and family. The odds of me getting a hold of them were slim to none, unless I was willing to shell out 5-10K which wasnt happening in this life time!!! Well good news for me and anyone else who loved the concept of the FLOM dunk because Futura has reworked his original design into a new FLOM dunk for the livestrong pack.

When asked why he wanted to be involved in the collection, Futura says, “The opportunity to contribute to what Lance is doing with LIVESTRONG is the primary motivation. It also marks the return of the FOR LOVE or MONEY . . . the FLOM has been re-minted.” The LIVESTRONG x Futura x Nike Dunk Hi releases on Saturday, July 18th, 2009 with a retail price of $150 and 100% of the proceeds go towards the Lance Armstrong Foundation for Cancer research. Source

No comments: