My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dunks...



I'm starting to pack for my move and need to sell A TON of stuff!!!! I'll be listing stuff on eBay and I'll also throw pics on the blog so if you're interested you can email me directly Kirk@ForAllToEnvy.com. Above are 10 pairs of Dunk hi's (all used) and I'm looking to get around $400 OBO ($40 per pair). They are all used but some have only been worn a couple times and other have been worn a lot but still in GREAT condition. Honstly if I had time I would clean them up and probably sell them seperately for more. I'm pretty sure I only have 2 of the boxes (green/white and grey patent) and no extra laces or anything. Some pairs are 1999's, some are Limited and some are just rare GR's.

No comments: