My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

OG Tailwinds...




I love the grape (purple/teal) colorway on most sneakers and these are no exception. Above are some vintage Nike Air Tailwinds from 1992 that were on eBay. They are deadstock with box and super clean with no cracking, minor yellowing and somewhat clear air bubbles! These were a Women's release so its super hard to find big sizes and if these were a sz 12 I would definitely send a best offer but they are a sz 6 :-( This year Nike retroed the Tailwinds and I love the OG "Kenya" colorway but I think they should've released these instead of some of the other colorways, maybe they will consider it for the next release......HINT HINT. Source

No comments: