My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

OG Hybrid...








With Nike dropping so many Hybrids now-a-days I thought I would feature an OG Hybrid from 1989. Above is a pair of vintage Air Max Hybrids I have in stock that feature an Air Max Light upper with and Air Max 1 sole. I bought these a couple years back off eBay and have never seen another pair before. The best thing about these is they are Deadstock w/ box, tissue paper, phamplet and anatomical supports!!! I listed them on eBay about a year ago with a high reserve to try and determine the value and I think they ended for like $300. The thing I hate about rare vintage items is sometimes you don't know what to price them at because you have nothing to go off of. This might sound stupid to some people but in my opinion these are Priceless because I haven ever seen another pair so how could I put a price on them???? I'm not sure how many of these were made, if there are any other pairs floating around or if this is a 1 of 1 but I do know they are sick Hybrid and if they were an 11 I would rock them for sure! If this is the only pair out there they definitely belong in Beaverton, OR in the Nike vault....which I would love to visit!

No comments: