My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Best Pals...


What do you get when you put Manute Bol and Chris Mullin in a room together??? A creepy vintage Sports illustraded kids cover with some vintage sneaker heat. The magazine is from 1991 and I actually remember when this magazine came out because I used to always read them at the library. The kid on the left is rocking some Jordan Grape V's, the kid on the right is wearing some Force's (maybe Sky Force??), Mullin has on some Alpha Force Lo's I beleive and I dont know what Manute is wearing but they dont appear to be Nike's. P.S. I wonder if they did a Manute Bol caricature tee, that would be dope!

No comments: