My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yeezy vs BP...

1st colorway


BP Photoshop

If you read the blog youve probably seen me post some custom photoshops by BP aka Beyond Possible. I honestly think he creates some of the best colorways/designs Ive ever seen and I wish Nike would get the hint and release some of them. Anyways everyone knows that the Air Yeezys released todays in the Zen Grey / Light Charcoal colorway which are ok I guess but not really my cup of tea. I'll just cut to the chase, above are the ones that released today and a phosothoped pair that BP did a week ago. I personally think BP's are 10 times better than the colorway that released today and I dont know if its just me but the solid grey color with the carolina blue piping and the icy sole looks amazing (no pun intended)!!!

No comments: