My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

With The Hat To Match...

The Nuggets are off to a good start with a 2-0 lead in the series against the Hornets. Im a sucka for old logos and I think the Nuggets "rainbow" logo was one of the coolest logos back in the day. It might be a little over the top and flashy but sometimes thats the point of a logo, to draw attention. The player I remember most on the Nuggets back then was my homie Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo. Anyways above are some vintage Nuggets snapbacks thats I have in stock and a vintage Nuggets starter sweat which is the coolest vintage crewneck you've ever seen, believe me when I tell you this. I will be listing a bunch of vintage gear this weekend for the NBA and NHL playoffs so if your looking for some dope, head-turning, jaw-dropping gear to rock to a game be sure to check my eBay Store ;-)

No comments: