My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Orange Ya Glad...


...that Nike is retroing the safety orange air max 95's???? I know I am and I might even buy an extra pair to put on ice :-) The release is slated for May which is still a month away but the anticipation is growing quickly. This is gonna be a GREAT year for air max 95 retros first with the fresh waters, then the safety oranges and the sport red and mint green to follow. You really cant go wrong with a grey gradient base air max 95, you could literally just go through the pantone book and pick colors randomly and they would all probably look great! There is no exact release date yet but I will keep you posted if I hear anything. Source

No comments: