My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Movie of the Week...



Like I mentioned below I watched Body of Lies on the plane ride home last night and I thought it was pretty good. The movie is about a United State's Central Intelligence Agency's Middle East Representative, Roger Ferris, who is based in Amman, Jordan, and is keeping a watch on a 'safe house' and believes it to be frequented by young Muslim males. He has information that Al Saleem may be behind terrorist attacks, but lacks any evidence to apprehend him or any of his associates. His plan to implicate Dubai-based Architect, Omar Sadiki, not only fails, his Iranian girlfriend, Aisha, gets abducted, and he must decide whether to surrender himself to her abductors to negotiate her release or leave her to their mercy.

I personally like a lot of movies Leonardo DiCaprio stars in (Basketball Diaries, The Beach, Catch Me If You Can, The Departed) and this particular film didnt let me down. I wasnt totally impressed by Russell Crowe in the movie but the overall storyline was good and it kept my attention throughout. Overall I would give Body of Lies a 3.5 out of 5 and recommend renting it.

No comments: