My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Air Yeezy...



1 week from today is the day many sneakerheads have been waiting for all year. Thats right the most talked about sneaker aka The Nike Air Yeezy will be dropping on 4/4/09 at the House Of Hoops in Harlem, and both the 34th street locations of Foot Locker and Footaction. The sneakers will retail for whopping $215 (how could you be so Heartless?) which Im not 100% positive but thats gotta be one of if not the highest retail price for a pair of Nike's. All I can say is you might wanna get there early, Im talking like right now early, like leave your house immediately early, like if you could travel back in time.....leave a week ago early!!!! Im thinkin this will be a Nike Dunk SB Pigeon type of release, some Black Friday Wal-Mart crazy type ish so be prepared and just an FYI there are already some pairs on ebay and one is currently at $630 with 1 day left......CRAZY!! Eventhough I dont like these at all hopefully I'll get a pair in the mail for all the ghost blogging Ive been doing for Kanye lately.......I Joke, I Joke, I Kid, I Kid!!!!

No comments: