My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movie of The Week...



I just got back from seeing Slumdog Millionaire and what an amazing film!!! Now I can see why the movie has won a gazillion awards including the recent BEST PICTURE at the Academy Awards. I gotta admit at the very begining before the movie even came out there was so much hype around it that I almost didnt even wanna see it, but I'm glad I did!!! Public Enemy said Dont believe the Hype but in this case THE HYPE IS REAL aka Shade45, hahaha. I dont like to go into detail because I dont want to spoil it for anyone but I will say the plot kept me glued to the screen the whole movie and there was a great mix of emotions throughout. Honestly this one one of the best movies Ive seen in a long long time and I'm sure most of the world has seen it by now but if you havent I suggest going to the theatre pronto!! I give Slumdog Millionaire a 4.5 out of 5 and a definite must see and possibly even a DVD purchase which is very rare for me.

No comments: