My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback...


The rumor has been floating around the net for a while now but its has been confirmed by some reliable sources that the Jordan brand will retro the True Blue III this August. The TB's are probably one of the best Jordan's ever IMO so its nice to see them back again after an 8yr hiatus. For me its kinda bitter sweet because I just grabbed a pair of the 01 retros a couple months back for like $400 but I guess you can never have to many true blues in your closet!!! There is no word yet on the exact date, price or if they will be part of a pack or anything but I'll keep you posted if I hear anything!

No comments: