My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Classic Commercial...





Above is a classic vintage Nike commercial featuring Scottie Pippen and one of my favorite vintage Nike Flights ever! The Nike Air Flight Lite II was released in 1991 and had one of the most memorable color schemes that I can remember. The white/spruce/orange combo was unlike any colorway at that time and the flight logo on the tongue brings me right back to 6th grade!! I came across a pair awhile back but they werent my size so I ended up selling them. I'm always looking for a DS pair w/box in sz 10.5 so if anyone has them let me know.....HINT HINT Karl aka Vintage Heat ;-)

No comments: