My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekend O' Sports...





I gotta say this is one of the best all around sports weekends in a long time. Im a HUGE sports fan and enjoy evertyhing from Football to UFC to Tennis and this weekend is jam packed with a ton of great events!! 1st up tonight is the UFC fight (10 pm est on Pay Per View) where the title is on the line in the St-Pierre vs Penn fight. I'm a GSP fan so I hope he uses his Canadian . Im also looking forward to Nate Diaz vs Clay Guida (who looks like Nadal's twin brother, haha) and the Stephan Bonnar vs Jon Jones fight. Tommorow is just the ultimate game day for a sports fan like myself!!! At Noon the Celtics take on the Timberwolves as they face off against all the players they traded to get KG. The Celts have won 10 in a row and will be looking to get #11 tomorrow. BTW Ray Allen should've made the all star team!!!! Next up at 3:30 is the finals of the Autrailian open featuring #1 Nadal vs #2 Federer and what more could a tennis fan ask for!!! I gotta say I think Nadal is taking over the game and Federer is still one of the all time greatest but I think his reign is up and Rafa is the new King....but well see if Im right tomorrow :-) Last but not leats is the Super Bowl where the Cardinals are looking for their 1st championship EVER while the Steelers arent happy with the fist of rings and are looking for their 6th championship!!! I honestly think its gonna be a great game and I think the 2 long haired warriors (Polamalu & Fitzgerald) will make the difference in the game!! The only thing that would've been icing on the cake is if the Patriots were in the Super Bowl but there's always next year!!

No comments: