My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Out"line"d In Chalk...





I dont just stick and move, I hit you with a combination!! Above are 2 vintage Robinson Chalk Line jackets that I have in stock and I thought I would share some pics seeing how I just posted a Robinson poster. The 1st jacket pictured is not super rare and most people have seen it before but the second jacket is pretty rare and Ive never seen another one! The 1st one pictured is from the early 90s while the 2nd one is mid-late 90s and if you're a diehard Spurs fan you NEED one of these jackets! P.S. Due to what has happened when I posted these jackets, I was forced to change my name to Martin the Chalk Line King Jr.....address me as such! HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: