My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Vintage Poster of the week...




Above is a vintage David Robinson poster that I have in stock. The sickest thing about this poster is the 3 pairs of Nike Command Forces, all I want is 1 pair that wont crack on me.....HINT HINT Nike!!!!! The name of the Poster is CNETER OF ATTENTION and that comes from the obvious fact that Robinson is considered as one of the best centers every to play the game. Some other stuff in the background is a saxophone which Robinson is known for playing in his spare time, a NAVY outfit which is where he got his nickaname "The Admiral" and of course his jeresy, warmup suit and a vintage salem t-shirt that I actually have in stock :-)

No comments: