My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The More The Merrier...



Tomorrow is the season 3 premiere of Big Love on HBO . My girlfriend and her cousin starting watching the show from the beginning and they always tried to get me to watch but I never did. One Sunday night I was bored out of my mind so decided to watch it with them and low and behold it wasnt that bad. For those that of you who have never seen the show its a drama about a family that practices polygamy. The series revolves around Bill Henrickson, his three wives (Barb, first/legal wife; Nicki, second wife; and Margene, third wife) and their (combined) eight children who live in three neighboring houses in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City. I wouldnt put it up there with Dexter, Entourage & Weeds but its a good show nonetheless!

No comments: