My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flutie Fakes...



Above is one of my favorite caricature tees of all time.....Doug Flutie is the man!! Flutie has been a champion since day one, from the Boston College "Hail Mary" & Heisman trophy award to the Canadian football league where he won 3 Gray Cups and even NFL's comeback player of the year award in 1998!! One of my most memorable Flutie moments was in 2006 against the Dolphins where Flutie successfully drop kicked a football for an extra point, something that had not been done in a regular-season NFL game since 1941. Off the field Doug Flutie has many great achievements but none greater than The Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism, Inc which was made in honor of his son Doug Jr. I just listed the Flutie caricature tee in my eBay store and I will donate a portion of the sale to his Autism foundation in the winners name!!!

No comments: