My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bring It...


So almost every night when Im winding down at like 2am I always see the P90X commercial. Although Ive seen it a million times I always find myself watching it again and debating whether or not to buy it, hahaha. Every year I make the same New Years resolution to get to the gym more but I never fully commit because I feel like its a hassle, especially in the winter (clearing the snow off your car, driving 15 mins there, waiting for a machine to open up, working out for 30 minutes then driving 15minutes home). Ive wanted to build a home gym for awhile now but with the cost of the set-up and plans of moving soon scratched that idea pretty quick. Anyways Im thinking about picking up P90X and just wanted to see if anyone out there in internet land that checks my blog has tried it out, if so let me know what you think!!

No comments: