My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Celtics vs Cavs...


First off if the C's dont win tonight Im going to get my Celtics tattoo lasered off tomorrow, HAHAHAHA. Ok so I thought that was a funny joke and I was gonna post a pic of someone who has a Celtics tat but I cant find a picture anywhere. Ok back to business, tonight the Celts and Cavs face off in Cleveland at 8pm on ESPN. The Celtics are 2-8 since the Christmas Day game against the Lakers and they REALLY REALLY could use a win tonight!!! In the past 2 weeks the Celts have lost to some of the worst teams in the league which sucks but if they beat the Cavs tonight in Cleveland I think it will show they are still the top dawgs in the NBA. **UPDATE** We lost again :-(

No comments: