My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

ATCQ x TTK...


I just posted the horrible attempt by Nike to create a ATCQ inspired Jordan I and above are some customs done by my homie TTK. I dont know about anybody else but TTK's customs are what I would expect to see on those Jordans in terms of the design. I mean TTK's green is a little lighter than the actual color but he kept the design uniform to how it was on the cd cover. Nike looks like just put some random red & green splatter marks on the sneaker with no attempt to recreate the similar line structure. Anyway I just wanted to share TTK customs so you could see what I think the sneakers should look like :-)

No comments: