My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yeezy F Baby...




Above are pics of the Nike Air Yeezy's (Kanye's signature shoe) and its been confirmed that they are officially dropping in March 09. Honestly Im typing this as fast as I can because Im leaving in a minute to go get in line for these bad boys!!!! Its gonna be a long wait, approx 90 days outside in the freezing cold but trust me all the frost bite will be worth it in the end, HAHAHAHAHAHA. The best thing about these is that they glow in the dark so in the middle of the night when Im sleepwalking I will be able to find my Yeezys with no problems!!!!! Just kidding people but for real though I'm not sure what to think about these, they kinda remind me of another Jordan spizike/fusion/hybrid thingamajig whatchamacallit!!!!!!!!! I guess I'll have to wait till they drop and see them in person before I can really comment on them. Source theshoegame & nicekicks

No comments: