My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mr. Loverman...



As far as Jordan's go I really on wear III's now-a-days but when I heard the retro Bordeaux's were releasing I could barley contain myself. Ever since Shabba Ranks rocked them on the "What'Cha Gonna Do?" cover I knew I had to have them in my life. A few weeks back I heard UNDFTD was getting a few pairs and I was more excited than a virgin on prom night. I thought about camping out overnight but decided to gamble and go back in the morning when they opened. It must have been my lucky day because I walked right in and got a pair.......in my size too!!!!! I probably won't wear them, actually, I might wear them inside the house on the carpet like @Corgishoe does but definitely not outside!!

No comments: