My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm like Tom Vu with Yachts & Mansions - Mike D



Who remembers Tommy Vu??? Anybody, show of hands. For those that dont know or remember Mr Vu, he was infamous for his late night infomercials in the 80s & 90s. Vu surrounded himself with luxury items: mansions, yachts, expensive cars and most visibly, collections of young bikini clad women. He promoted his free 90-minute seminar to learn the same secrets he used to make millions. As a Vietnamese immigrant, he presented himself as the classic 'rags to riches' story. For some odd reason I was watching his informercial today and I noticed something interesting, he was rocking a vintage Polo USA cookie patch rugby. Was Tommy Vu a Lo Life?? Was he part of the United Shoplifters Association?? Was he rich from boostin' Polo and selling it on eBay?? So many questions, so little answers but one thing is for sure.......Vu is a self made Millionaire, plush livin', never been to prison, throwin' money in the air!!!!

Some of my favorite Tommy Vu quotes:
"This is not a country club! This is my house!"
"Are you afraid to ask your Boss for the day off to come to my seminar? Well then you don't deserve to be rich"
"Today I'm gonna show you how to drive a sports car. First, you need a lot of money!"
"Do you think these girls like me? NO, they like my money!"

No comments: